Friday, January 16, 2009

Telling someone to shut up... can't get better than that.

So today is a boring Friday here at WaMu... I'm here at my station staring at the blank "Blog Posting" page, wondering what my next rant will be. I've been staring at this screen between customers since 10am. No inspiration. But leave it to WaMu customers... they always come thru with being stupid, jerky, annoying, and just all-around horrible. So yay for me, my last customer was a douche and now I have something to write about.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that I start all of my blogs with "So". I'll be looking into that.

So anyway, I told a customer to "Shut up and listen, you never stop talking" about an hour ago. And stupid me, I still feel awesome from it! I'm so bad... and I love it. Hmmm... I was going to tell the story, but I just dont care to. All you probably care to hear is he was a douche, I am smarter than him, and I told him to shut up. LOL. I sometimes love my life, and at that moment, it couldn't get any better.

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty awesomely funny. I wish I could tell that to our a-hole customers.

    ReplyDelete