Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~Morning Routine Epiphanies~

My time in the morning- in the shower, blow drying my hair, etc... that's my time to think over things in my life. This morning I had so many thoughts running through my head...

Last night Michael and I were talking future talk... He's looking into being a police officer. And with his military background, there's no trouble getting into that field. We were looking at certain cities Police Departments... checking the salary, benefits, etc. We even looked at apartments in the areas to see price ranges...

There was one thought or feeling that stuck with me since we started looking online last night, was going through my thoughts this morning, and still with me now- I just hope this isn't the whole "yeah we should do this!" and it never happens. Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying that Michael doesn't follow through- I just want the next part of our lives -the part that we start together- to be now. I'm sick of the waiting... the wanting...

I want my life with Michael to start.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be exhibit A of what can happen when you rush something. ;)

    You already HAVE started. Everything needs a beginning.

    ReplyDelete