Monday, September 29, 2008

Long time no.... Blog?

So WaMu is no longer... Where does this leave Little Shivey? Between the hours of 8:45am - 6:15pm I'm lost. Where am I? What does this mean for me? The past 2 and a half years I've lived for WaMu. I've worked hard to learn policies, remember customers, build rapport, make new friends/business contacts, etc. I've tried so hard to be the best "WaMulian". And last Thursday night I learned that all we gave to this company wasn't good enough. I hadn't been good enough... or at least that's how I felt.

The company was sold to JP Morgan Chase Bank. And now comes the thoughts:
-"How long will I have my job?"
-"Where should I look for a job?"
-"What will happen to all of my fellow WaMulians?"

Hey.... if you have an open position.... let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment