Thursday, September 25, 2008

Feeling Lost

The love of my life lives an hour and 45 minutes away. We've been doing all we can to cope with that fact. He leaves from work every Friday afternoon and drives to St George, gets there about 20-30 minutes after I get home from work. And then we enjoy Saturday and Sunday - 2 amazing full days together. And I drive down to vegas when I have a day off during the week.

This has been our routine, our life...

I feel like the last 3 months of travelling back and forth, only seeing my lovey for 2 maybe 3 days a week... it's caught up to me. I constantly miss him. It's ridiculous! It's like... how did I get through my days without him before? I'm just going to put an effort into having a great time with my friends and family, and just enjoy our time together.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment