Sunday, August 28, 2011

Squeaky Clean!

There are always milestones in a relationship...
Becoming official boyfriend/girlfriend, first kiss, 
the proposal, wedding day, moving into your first place, 
finding out your pregnant, having a child, etc...

Our family had a milestone this month.
Michael decided to take the missionary discussions, 
and was baptized into the church.
What an amazing day it was!

I am so thankful for a husband who is willing to change
for the better of our family.
He is such an example to me, and to our daughter.

I am so in love with you Michael, and I can't wait to be sealed to you. 
Me, Michael, Elayna, E. Spurlin, E. Booher, & E. Kane
Saturday, August 20th, 2011


4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome, and I am so glad you guys are doing so well and are happy. And could your baby be any more beautiful? She is such a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Shivani! Your pictures of Elayna are so adorable. Her eyes are amazing (how many times have you heard that?!) AND I really like how you spell her name. My email is serenityharrington@gmail.com You *could* email russ at harringtonruss@gmail.com... but there are no guarantees he would let me know that the pictures came :) Thank you soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great milestone for you guys! You guys are so blessed and I'm so happy for you all!!! xoxox!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! I am so happy for you guys! what a big decision but a good one. now the count down... 1 year until a temple date!

    ReplyDelete