Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boring Day At Work....

So today is Thursday. And I'm pretty sure the only thing that's exciting about today was that I was able to see how much my paycheck will be tomorrow. Nothing really going on... So I decided I would document my boring day at work. So here it is...



I get to work this morning at 9am. There were a few cars in the parking lot, most of them waiting to use the atm. When I walked inside- there was one customer in the whole branch. His name is Danny, and he's a chef at a local restaurant. Very nice guy...



So I get my cash drawer out of the vault and log onto the drive thru computer. It's freezing here at the drive thru, so ofcourse I plug-in the old rickety space heater. While I'm unthawing, I stood at the drive thru for a good.... oh I dont know... 20 minutes before I had my first transaction of the day.




So I was standing here bored out of my mind, then I decided to play with my phone and take random pictures of myself... then ofcourse I decided to go take pictures with and of co-workers... And if you know me, it ofcourse escalated to "ohhh.... go outside and take a picture of me at the drive thru"... etc.

So anyways, I put up the photos so you all can laugh at how boring a day of working at WaMu is. :) Love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment